Saturday 7 July 2012

Smell Of Death



Along the graveyard as I walk
Trying to hear what cannot be heard
Distinct thoughts striking my head
I see the obvious thing there
Have to go leaving riches and rags here
A white clean unbiased dress to wear;
The smell of death in the yard as I smell
Where infinite silences always dwell.

 
Satan as he said will astray us
From the path of the beloved,
Will flung us away from the heaven bus;
And What will become of us in crowd
Standing before the Lord ;
We will shiver from the fear of thee
With our accounts run free;
Death as I said is a sweat dream for a flower
and a boiling dungeon for a thorn;
The world will give a spark
As our desires show,
Will make our plight more dark,
So beware
As none will be spared in a row.


The day the smell of death remains in your soul satan is a distant dream.         .....Aamer Sha.

No comments:

Post a Comment